Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year Papa!

Today is the first day of 2009! At the beginning of the year, it's always very exciting to me. I know you created me-so you already know this but i'm gonna tell you anyway :) I love to plan, goal set, and organize. A new year gives me a chance to do tons of that. I get to plan out my goals and organize the path for work and home. I don't know why I love to do this-but only you know. My husband and I are very much opposites. But the one thing we have in common is the love of structure. So, we've set down and discussed some goals for our family. We are just talking at this point but we will have everything planned out by the end of January.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for this upcoming year in advance. I have this feeling deep down that it's going to be an amazing year. 2008 was full of ups and downs but I've learned a lot. My faith was tested and deepened. My love grow stronger for my husband. And I laughed and cried. All the emotions came out in 2008. I have full faith in you and your plans for 2009. I love in Your word you say to not only trust You but to make You my trust. And thats what i'm doing going into 2009. You are my Trust. This year is in your hands and I am just living for you.

Thank you for always loving me. Thank you for taking the time to read my letters. I love you very much Daddy.

Hanging on to your promises,
Rachael

No comments: